Throughout a business lifecycle, companies and sole traders need a reliable expert and objective partner to assist them with their business needs and to help resolve the challenges they face in the current dynamic, competitive and transnational environment they operate in.
Our team of experienced consultants can advise on financial, commercial, operational and legal issues, across all stages of a business and deal lifecycle. We seek to approach problems from both commercial and technical aspects and provide independent advice that provides new insights and added value to you.
Our team can assist with the following:
- Financial Due Diligence
- Investment appraisals and feasibility studies
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Valuation of privately held, illiquid shares in unlisted private businesses
- Dispute valuations
- Financial instrument and derivative valuations
- Valuation of Portfolio investments for Private equity, hedge and infrastructure funds for financial, tax, investor and governance reporting purposes
- Re-organisation and restructuring work
- Assistance with applications to Cyprus regulatory authorities for obtaining a license for the provision of financial and banking services e.g. for Electronic Money Institutions (“EMI”)
- Evaluation of internal systems to ensure compliance with regulatory bodies’ requirements
- Review, design and implementation of internal control systems
- Special investigations including Fraud investigations
- Evaluation of compliance with Laws, regulations and standards
Business valuation services:
Value creation is a significant aspect for the success of business operations. Valuation advice requires in-depth and robust analysis, significant experience and sound professional judgment. Our professionals at Cube Audit Ltd use their international and local expertise coupled with the latest research and industry accepted valuation mythologies to provide robust valuation advice on all kinds of asset classes and equity interests. Our experts can provide independent and well-supported valuations that help clients identify, measure and realise the value of their assets.
Our business valuations services includes:
- share and business valuations;
- tangible and intangible assets valuations in the context of mergers and acquisitions;
- investor reporting and fund performance;
- valuation of existing portfolio investments to assist with fundraising;
- governance and policy review;
- tax valuation;
- corporate restructuring;
- issuance of new shares (including management incentive plans/long term incentive plans);
- goodwill and intangible assets impairment test (including financial reporting required valuations);
- fairness opinion reports; and
- dispute resolution reports.
Please contact us to speak to one of our valuation specialists to find out more.