Our ACCA Trainee Scheme
Life is brimming with opportunities for those who want to start a career. Our main goal is to guide you on the path of success and help you build a long haul career.
In order to accomplish this, we provide the opportunity to sponsor undergraduates or postgraduates who meet our entry requirements and wish to start a full-time three-year training program in order to become Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
Our firm covers all training expenses such as annual subscriptions, tuition costs, study material, study leave and examination entry fees. The firm is also supporting its trainees by assigning a qualified workplace mentor, by taking part in regular progress meetings and supporting trainee’s development in the workplace. The mentor is responsible to guide you on how to gain the essential skills and knowledge that will help you to become a fully qualified accountant.
Meet the following academic criteria:
– Be an undergraduate university student with a Degree in Accounting or Finance or any other related field.
– Expect to graduate from university studies with a minimum grade as follows:
University of Cyprus 7.5/10
Private Cyprus Universities 3.5/4
UK Universities 2:1
US Universities 3.0/4
Greek Universities 7,5/10
- Secondary education results (apolyterion, GCEs, etc.)
- Fluent in both Greek and English
- Personality traits:
– Communication skills
– Strong interpersonal and professional skills
– Good analytical skills and time management skills
– Excellent organizational skills
– Ability to work as a team member
The following expenses are fully covered by Cube Audit Limited, as part of the training contract:
- Tuition fees, study material and examination fee for the first attempt of each examination
- Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Cyprus student subscription fee
In addition to the above, ACCA trainees have:
- Paid study leave of six working days per subject for the first attempt only.
ACCA trainees also enjoy benefits, such as:
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- Performance and Development
- Medical coverage
- 13th salary
- Flexible working hours
- Friday afternoon off
- Casual Friday